Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Maybe I Will Actually Post Something!




I have had this blog for almost a year now and have done one post when I started it but today I thought why not. For anybody out ther who might need to be caught up on our oh soooo exciting life here it goes.... Mark and I pretty much the same only a little more stressed and older. Delaney just turned 10 0n the 15th and Ella Blaire will be 2 on the 21st. Never wanted my kids birthdays close together but when they are 8 yrs. apart you really don't get as picky as to choose what month the 2nd one is born in. But 2 parties and gifts a week apart...Wheew! About 5 months ago my grandparents moved in with us he is very sick and disabled. I will not say it is easy by any means but I will say it has huge blessings that come with them being here every day. I am so thankful my kids get to be around them so much. And I am so thankful the lord gave me a good husband who is willing to do everything for them.
That pretty much catches you up. I'm gonna try this posting thing and we will see how it goes!?!

2 comments:

  1. Well I am so impressed :) Cute pics and that is one awesome cake if I do say so myself :)lol

    ReplyDelete