Monday, November 22, 2010

O Christmas Trees O Christmas Trees











I love Christmas I always put up several trees this year I thought about only doing one small one but then I thought about Ella Blaire and this being her first Christmas to really be exCited about everything. So I pushed on and put up 4. Life goes on no matter how much you have going on!! I put up my big one in my great room, the one with the nativity is in the formal living room, the red and lime green one is in the kitchen and the white one is in Delaney's room, it was really fun decorating!

3 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous!! I still have at least 3 more that I want to put, but mine aren't half as good as yours. I can remember last year with everything going on I didn't want to decorate either, I put up one tree and I think my nativity and that was it. So I know where you are coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok all of these weren't out when i was over there last weekend! lol They are gorgeous! im lucky to get me 1 up.

    ReplyDelete