Friday, January 14, 2011

My Big Sis is Home




Well my Big Sis is home and after we saw each other and evaluated how much weight each of us had lost or mostly gained (usually the scales will come out before she leaves) we had our family Christmas. I would of thought I would be OK since we already came through the actual Christmas day events but it was really sad us all being together without Grandaddy. But we did laugh and have fun and you can't help but think if he is looking down I hope he sees us laughing and happy and knows we are doing good.


As you can see in the pictures Woody and Buzz were there. LOL! Ella Blaire and Dylan are at such a fun age and I am so glad they have each other!! It's really amazing when you think about it after the Triplets and Delaney 8 years later for me and 11 years for Lawanda we had babies 2 months apart!



Well that's about it enjoy the long weekend!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the Toy Story characters you have there! So cute!

    And I do the weight comparing with my sister too- but I have had 3 kids and she has none so I tell her I am allowed a little extra :)

    I am proud yall had a good Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does BIG SIS not believe in coming to church in the south?!?!?!? HUH??? ANd does little SIS not believe in coming to church in the south while BIG SIS down?!?!?!? HUH????? Jus wandering....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big sis does believe in coming to church...but she tries to stay with the "mainstream" churches...just kidding! I love Huntsville...it's home, I just wasn't ready to come there with out Grandaddy just yet...but I will soon! By the way, I think it is time you and Mellisa bring Kensley up here to see us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lawanda, but I try to stay with the "MAINSTREAM" as well! :) And why should I drive 9 hours to go to church when I can drive 15 minutes?!?!? Jus kiddin'! Melissa and I were talking about it not to long ago. You never know, we might just show up there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, please do soon and come stay with us! We would love it! You guys should come now...we still have tons of snow! Seriously, I wish you guys could and bring your mom and dad! They could stay here too, we will kick the kids out for however long you guys want to stay.

    ReplyDelete