Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 15th anniversary! I can remember when we first got married hearing someone was married for 10 years seemed like so long but 15 has FLEW by! I never want to fail to praise the Lord for Mark and our life together. He took me out of a not so ideal home environment and gave me a wonderful husband to spend my life with. And he did not stop there he has blessed our lives together so much in the last 15 years I will never be able to thank him enough! I love to be able to look back and honestly say if I had tried to plan out the perfect life for myself it would not come close to what the Lord has blessed me with.


So Happy Anniversary Mark I love you and am thankful for all you have done and all you continue to do everyday!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope y'all have a wonderful date night tonight and so thankful the Lord has blessed y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! You two are such a precious couple! Love you <3

    ReplyDelete