Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dinner By Chef Steadman











Tonight we had dinner with some of our close friends Mindy and Steadman. We are soooo happy for them they are having a great time with each other and are really happy! They are two people who both deserve to be very happy!!




Anyway Steadman picked up Olive Garden salad and made homemade spaghetti. (Yes Marty and Melia he actually cooked it himself :) Then he made a cream cheese danish desert with cinnamon on top. Let's just say I was down almost 10lbs this morning and I feel like I'm up about 5 tonight! It was really good so Thanks Steadman!!!

3 comments:

  1. He picked up that spaghetti at Olive Garden too and just didn't want to tell you... lol. Just so Steadman is aware - I AM NOT COOKING FOR YOU AND YOUR NIGHT OF REVIVAL THIS YEAR! You can fix spaghetti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..I love the pics!!! Love you Linalee!!!lol!

    ReplyDelete