Saturday, June 18, 2011

TIRED!!!!! But Happy!!!!

Well Huntsville Revival 2011 has now came to an end. It was really GREAT! We had 4 people counting the one we had the Wed. night before revival recieve the Holyghost. I really enjoyed this years revival Bro.Edwin and Bro.Jimmy did a wonderful job!! Of course we are wore out!! But it was fun and worth every dish I cooked and washed! I am also gald Lacey got to come and I got to meet her in person. So shout out to you Lacey LOL!! We will try to pay back the visits I hope we get to visit Trenton soon. So now I am off to bed considering it is 1:43 am why am I still up?!?! I hope to sleep late tomorrow so if you are reading this which I highly doubt anyone is up this late reading my blog but if you are DON'T call my house before 10 unless it is a real emergency!!LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. It was really good to meet you and see you. Your girls are just as cute in person as on the blog. Please come see us at Trenton, we love to have visitors

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 10:01...are you up yet?!? =D

    ReplyDelete