Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 95th Birthday Maw Maw








This Saturday I had the privilege of hosting a surprise 95th Birthday party for Mark's grandmother Sis. Ethel Treece. She was surprised and cried and cried. I was honored to be able to do that for her and I enjoyed getting to be with the older sisters very much. Maw Maw has had a wonderful life she has had hard times but the Lord has always seen her through. She has had the Holy Ghost for 77 years! (WOW!!)

Happy Birthday Maw Maw we love you!




2 comments:

  1. SOOOO precious!! She's had the HG longer than most people live!

    And you always amaze me! You are just so sweet and giving with your time :) We should all try to be more like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was soo sweet!! I love being with the older sisters! I agree with Heather, I wish my mind worked the way yours does! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete