Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Strawberry Picking






One of my VERY good BFF's Heather ask us to go strawberry picking after school Monday. Heather is such a great mom, gardener etc. lets just say she has her own chickens and that's where she gets her eggs. So of course it made perfect sense to her to pick these yourself in stead of get the pre-picked baskets they had sitting waiting on you to buy! No seriously it was a lot of fun The kids LOVED it! Of course the funniest part was at my expense when I was fussing at my kids for getting in the mud while I stomped right through it in flip flops!! By the time we left Ella Blaire had mud up past her knees! Lots of fun I'm sure we will be going back  this one bucket will NOT last long!!!

5 comments:

  1. Heyyy this is your neise and I love the pics of themmmm they are so cute and i love delaneys hair all the time...love yahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds like so much fun!!! There's a berry farm close to our house and I told James this week I wanted to go! He thought I was stupid, so now I can be like.. Well Lindsey went and took her kids and they loved it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh I want to take Jas maybe this summer while I'm off for maternity leave I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was super impressed that you actually had a new post....and then when I saw that YOU actually went to PICK strawberries with your OWN hands, I was blown away! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love seeing the pictures! you have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete