Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's Been A Long Time!!!

Well I have not blogged in a very long time so I will just do a catch up blog.  Since I blogged last we .....

Went to Disney World with some of our best friends Jason & Devan Mahathey and their family over Fall Break. We had a blast the weather was pretty much perfect we stayed Saturday to Saturday and covered a lot of ground while we were there!!

When we got back we......


Picked up our Nellie Girl from the trainer in Sommerville look at her on her first duck hunt!!! Big props to South Wind Outfitters her trainer they do a really awesome job!!

After that we......


Trick or Treated!!!! Delaney was some kind of 80's chick she was happy so that's what counts and Ella Blaire was a Pirate!! We had fun we went to Mt.Carmel and met up with some friends to trick or treat there.

We trotted through November working on Grandmothers house while she was up north with my sister nothing very eventful happened then just before she got back I......

                                                                   Living Room Tree
                                                                    Bedroom Tree
                                                                     Kitchen Tree

Put up my Christmas trees!!!! YAY!!! Those of you who know me know this is one of my favorite things to do. I love this time of year the shopping, the music all of it!

I guess that is about all not too exciting but we love our life!!!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously logged on to post pics of my tree and stuff and almost all of my fellow bloggers have posted theirs too :) Mine isn't as fab as urs and Marty's ... but I let my kids help me because I am nice like that ... ;)

    ReplyDelete