Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Birmingham Zoo

 We took a quick day trip to the zoo today it was good to spend time with the girls but it was HOT!!!!! Here are a few pics from our day.
      Ella Blaire with her new giraffe mask.

   Me and My Girls I thank the Lord I get to be their mom.
       Ella Blaire says the Giraffes were her favorite.
    Delaney loves Zebras if you have seen her room you know.

And of course Hello we were in Birmingham the day ended at the Cheesecake Factory.

By the way I can't comment anymore I know some of you have had trouble with this also any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. How fun! We keep saying we are going to take the kids to the zoo. The younger two have never been!!

    I couldn't comment for a while. Idk if this will help but if it brings up your google sign in page click OFF the keep me signed in and then put your name and password and see if that works. Sometimes I would have to hit the post comment button several times but eventually it worked.

    I also couldn't see my followers or anyone else's followers. It was suggested to change browsers so I changed to Mozilla Firefox but you could also try Google Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I had to get the Mozilla.. I couldn't comment either, but I love the Bham Zoo and the pictures, but my favorite is the red velvet cheesecake!!! :) I'm so glad I'm going Friday to get me some, or I would be so mad at you for posting this! LOL!

    ReplyDelete