Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandaddy

Happy Birthday Grandaddy this is your first birthday in Heaven. Right after you passed away in December it was Christmas very soon after and I remember thinking your first Christmas in Heaven is probably so much more beautiful than what we see down here. That's what I am thinking today on your birthday also. You are probably celebrating with your old dear friends you could not wait to see. I do not just hope you are having a wonderful birthday because I know you are and I take comfort in that as you would want me to. I still miss you though. You have a Happy Birthday Grandaddy and go sit up on that green hill looking over the River of Life you talked so much about. I Love You.
                                                                                                                   " Your Angel Girl"

4 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet post...grandparents are one of a kind...hope tomorrow seems brighter for you....the first of everything is the worst...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not...one day when the hurt isn't soo great..you will still shed a tear but it will be followed by a smile...A loving smile remembering all the good times and sweet memories..Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so sweet! We all miss him dearly and hope you were comforted in knowing that he is in a much better place then we are. Happy Birthday Bro. JM. We Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...That was so precious! Happy Birthday Bro. JM.

    ReplyDelete