Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th!!!!

We had a good relaxing 4th just hung out at home and stuffed ourselves!! Mark smoked some chicken and we had homemade ice cream and banana pudding. We were going to start a diet today but I can't until the banana pudding is gone no point in trying.We got a few fireworks for the kids. Nothing big but simplicity was good for a change.
I am totally wrapped up in the Casey Anthony trial my TV has stayed on Headline News almost nonstop cant wait to hear the verdict!!
Have a good short week!!





























1 comment:

  1. Okay... so what do you think about the verdict?? I'm irate! But that's a whole other blog post! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ella Blaire's Elmo pictures at Saints! They are sooo cute! I know its not relating at all to your blog, but I just wanted to tell you!

    ReplyDelete