Monday, March 14, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 5 Photo of Favorite Memory



My favorite memory is the day I received the Holy Ghost. I know check out the blond hair ugh!! I was staying up North with my sister during their revival and I had went to church every morning and every night Fri. morning I did not want to go and she made me that was the day I received the Holy Ghost. It will be 16 years ago June 2nd. My grandaddy and Bro.David baptized me that is a very precious memory also I miss them both so much.


3 comments:

  1. Love it Lindsey!! That is a very precious memory for sure!

    I dont' have my scanner hooked up so I couldn't do any of those pics.... but I will say my hair did look better than yours bahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do I ever remember that day!!! I was so scared out of my mind! Talk about a load falling on you! But look at you now, you are a better person than I am and I am so proud of you! I think you were my prep course for my kids getting the Holy Ghost...I will probably have the same panicked feeling and go crying to Memaw again! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, the picture of your baptism made me tear up! Your such a good COG. Love you!

    ReplyDelete