Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2 of 30 Days of Pictures

Person I have been close to the longest

Other than family I would say I have been closest to Mindy Shantae (Minily) the longest. We have had a lot of fun over the years. I really don't know how long we have been friends I guess earliest memories are when we lived close and went to school together. We spent summers walking to Chapman Pool together. Then she moved to Arab and I loved going out there and staying with her in the country. Then she moved to Big Cove we had fun there too. Then one Saturday night she spent the night with me and went to New Market the next morning and Mindy received the Holy Ghost that day we were still close for a while after that then we got older
and her mom decided it would be best for Mindy not to hang out with me until I got the Holy Ghost (mmmm wonder why LOL) So shortly after that I did and the fun was back on and hasn't stopped since. Love you girl!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. That is such a good picture of y'all. You're both such sweet people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gag....Lindsey knows that she should have put a picture of us up there! Whatever...we will see who gets coal this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arab country??? What? I've lived in the country my whole life and just now am finding out??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Aww..that was sweet Linalee!!! Brought tears to my eyes!!JK!! We did have fun tho!!! Lots of great memories!! Lol, Lawanda, I'm her fav!!! :)
    Thanks Melissa!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Steadman talking: Now, you talk about Mindy and all that, yes that's good because she is my sweet precious wife....BUT, I am in that picture as well and you need to comment and be all mushy about me! :) hahahahahahahahahahaha lol

    For everyone's knowledge, Linalee doesn't keep soap in her bathrooms, you guys figure out the rest.....

    ReplyDelete