Monday, March 21, 2011

Thank You!!!

Thank you to everybody who has prayed for Ella Blaire this weekend she is hopefully on the mend. It all started Friday Mark and I both came home from work early she was running a fever and threw up. I called her Dr. I thought it was maybe a urinary tract infection. He said I would have to take her to ER and get a catheter done to check urine or wait until Mon. and he could write orders to have it done and it would be OK to wait. She ran a very high fever Fri. night and Sat. as high as 105!!! (Fevers scare me!!) So Sat. we take her to the Dr. on call and they do a strep test it was neg. they did not seem worried about a UTI. So we come home and she throws up again gets a really high fever again. Sun. morning we got up it was around 105 again so I was like OK we gotta go to the ER. We got there and nobody was in the waiting room we pretty much went straight back turns out she had Strep and a possible UTI. She was soooo sick. She has done good today her fever only got to about 102 once so I am hoping by tomorrow things will be a little more normal. I will admit I am a worrier but this was one of those times you just by there side and watch them breath I don't even know how many times I checked her temperature. It was a VERY long weekend.


Thank you again for all the thoughts, phone calls and prayers!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad she is on the mend. I didn't know you had been through all of that this weekend. If you need anything let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she is feeling better!!! you didn't mention Dr. Steadman coming to check her out too! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete