Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day one 30 Days of Pictures.....


1. My name is Lindsey Bray Anderson
2. I have been married to Mark for 15 years in May
3.Obviously you can tell by the picture I am 30
4.I have been been a Child of God for 16 years in June
5.I live with Mark, My 2 girls Delaney and Ella Blaire, and my Grandmother Rosie
6.I have a wonderful sister Lawanda
7.I love reading blogs but feel weird when I see somebody at church whose blog I read but don't really know them I want to run up to them and say Hey I read your blog. If you ever see me and you read my blog tell me!
8.I laugh in even the worst situations
9.Friends are important to me I don't know what I would've done without them during the loss of my grandfather recently
(this is harder than I though it would be 5 more left)
10.I grew up living next to my grandparent they helped raise me and I had an AWESOME childhood!! We lived in a neighborhood and me and my friends rode our bikes everywhere and we all lived close together
11.I LOVE Mexican food
12.Nicknames in my life have been LinLin, Linily (only by Mindy), Linz and my grandaddy always called me Angel Girl Lawanda probably called me right the opposite!
13. I do not have one single memory of me and my sister playing as children (literally) she was Always sooooo mean to me but now we talk everyday and are very close don't know what I would do without her
14.I got married when I was 15 which means I have been with Mark 1/2 of my life!! That scares me when I think of Delaney being 10!!!
15.I was in choir all through middle school and even in the magnet choir program at Lee not many people know that because now I sing in the car mostly

1 comment:

  1. Wow married at 15? I did not know that! That is surprising! Y'all were young but obviously when it right it's right ;)

    ReplyDelete