Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 6 Photo Challenge

Person I would like to trade places with for a day.......
I thought about this a lot because I knew I would not trade places with anybody not even for a second!!! But I did think if I would who would it be and why....
Maybe Delaney just to know what goes on inside that head the older they get the less they tell you. It would be neat to know how her day went instead of "fine" or "OK". And to know where I may be disappointing her as a mom the little things I don't do when she ask how much does that really mean to her.
My other thought was one of the older sisters from church to know and understand there wisdom for a day seems like it would so eye opening. Actually it would probably scare me.
So thats it I would not do it but if I did maybe that would be who.

No comments:

Post a Comment